Newly added Order Lines Does Not Get The Discount After Order Is Booked
(Doc ID 2557556.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
Find that discount modifier is not getting applied for the newly entered line after Order is BOOKED. However using price order brings back the discount modifier.
Modifier is attached with the pricing formula and percentage is coming from the factor list. This modifier applies correctly when Order is in ENTERED status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter order header with any customer
2. Go to line 1 , enter any ATO model. Ex: AB3 –, save it, Discount comes 61.2% - this is right
3. Book the order.
4. Go to line 2, enter same model : AB1, save it, Discount comes 61.2% - this is right
5. Go to line 3, enter same model : AB1, save it, Discount comes 58.29% - this is WRONG, expected is 61.2%
6. Go to line 4, enter same model : AB1, save it, NO DISCOUNT at all – this is WRONG, expected is 61.2%
7. This step on wards, enter any model, any item, Discount would never come.
8. If you price order and check – all lines will come with discount 61.2% - which is right. – But this is additional step for no reason.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document