Cost-to-Charge Conversion Of Freight Cost Is Applied Randomly
(Doc ID 2558007.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Intermittently automatic line level freight charges are being assigned to order lines with an incorrect value.
Expects value entered as freight cost on the delivery in shipping to be converted to freight charge in Order Management (OM).
1. Setup a line level automatic freight charge modifier which has an dynamic formula assigned.
Formula has one step - pricing attribute for freight cost
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter order line
4. Book, Pick, Ship Confirm order
5. Review line charges applied to order lines and find that they do NOT match the value entered for freight cost
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document