TIMECARD WITH QUANTITY GREATER THAN REMAINING QUANTITY CAN BE APPROVED
(Doc ID 2558213.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user should not be allowed to log in more hours than what would be allowed based on the PO amount.
- Create a PO for $5000 ($100 an hour)
- Create and approve a timecard for 38 hours
- Timecard retrieved in the receipt interface successfully
- Create and approve another timecard for 38 hours (here I would expect that
the timecard would error as there is only $1200 left in the PO but the
timecard is able to be approved)
- Timecard retrieved with this error in the receipt interface:
Error: Quantity 3800 is greater than 1200, quantity ordered plus tolerance.
Cause: Quantity you wish to ship is greater than quantity ordered
plus the over receipt tolerance.
Action: Either reduce the quantity to ship or increase your quantity
received tolerance on the Purchase Order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document