RFQ - AFTER RESETTING NEED-BY DATE, OLD DATE APPEARS
(Doc ID 2558314.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Requisition Creation
Issue with "Need By To Date" when publishing RFQ
created from requisition.
When an error message is presented on the RFQ in respect of
Contract Req Need By To Date must be later than the RFQ Close Date
the following error is presented even though the date was later but the
error was still presented on the RFQ (even though they could see the
updated Need By date in the Req detail on the RFQ) .
As a workaround remove the Contract Req line and then reattach
Need-By To Date must be later than Close Date for line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User creates requisition with Need by date 30th Aug
2. User creates RFQ with close date of 30th Sept and links to the requisition
3. Error message displayed (Expected functionality)
4. User updates requisition to have Need by date of 30th October and
5. User goes back into RFQ and can see requisition line displaying the new
need by date of 30th October (Which is after RFQ Close date of 30th Sept)
6. Error message still displays (incorrect functionality). This should not be happening
at this stage
- Only if the Contract Requisition Line is Deleted from the RFQ and added again can the RFQ be published.
1. Select and Delete Requisition Line from RFQ
2. Confirmation of Deletion
3. Requisition Line added again
4. Click on Review button
5. Click on Publish button. RFQ Publishes without Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document