Planned Inbound Shipments Released From DRP Creates IR/ISO Plus Error In OE Interface
(Doc ID 2558752.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Planned Inbound Shipments released from DRP plan creates IR/ISO, but same records are still in oe_lines_iface_all with Error for all the Items.
ERROR: You are trying to insert an existing order or update an order that does not exist. Please enter a correct operation code.
1. Release a Planned Order (Planned Inbound or Planned Outbound) from Distribution Plan
2. The MSC ISO release Program runs successfully and creates the Internal Req and Internal sales order successfully
3. Run 'Create Internal Order an Order Import for other sources ... example for MPS planned items
4. The program 'Create Internal Order' picks up the same requisition which was created from DP plan and puts it in the OE interface table
5. See the following Error
- Problem Statement or Issue: Why is the internal requisitions which created internal sales orders by virtue of releases done from Distribution Plan is being again picked up by the Create Internal Order program and trying to do an order import
Records are being duplicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document