EAM Work Orders Form Personalization Not Reflecting While Trying To Update An Existing Record
(Doc ID 2559831.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After personalization was done for the work orders form for making the Planner field mandatory for any
create/update operation, the personalization does not work.
The work order updates should not be saved if planner field is not added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Navigation: Work Orders -> Work Orders.
3. Search for an existing work order in ‘Find Work Orders’ form
4. Open the work order.
5. Personalizing the form using the navigation “Help -> Diagnostics -> Custom Code ->
Personalize” with the personalization details mentioned below thereby making the
Planner Field on form mandatory.
6. Now when we try to update the form field ‘Description’ without entering the value of
Planner field, it gets saved which should not be the case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document