iSupplier Portal ASN Upload From Template Not Showing File Load Status
(Doc ID 2561332.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.2.6, when viewing the load status of Advance Shipment Notices (ASNs) which have been uploaded, the supplier users are not seeing the requests on the View Load Status page.
It is expected that the View Load Status page will show the requests for ASNs which have been uploaded by the supplier.
Due to this issue, supplier users cannot accurately determine if the ASNs are getting uploaded successfully and completely.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications as the supplier user, using an iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility.
2. Navigate to Shipments tab > Shipment Notices subtab > Upload Advance Shipment and Billing Notices link > Upload Shipment Notices left-tab.
3. On the Upload Advance Shipment and Billing Notices page, select the file to upload (file was created using the Download Template functionality) and click the Start Load Now button.
Request number is 97242562
4. The confirmation page appears:
Your upload request has been accepted. Request number is 97242562.
5. Click the link to "View your file load status".
6. On the View Load Status page, no data appears for the upload.
However, the ASN data appears in the View Advance Shipment Notice page.
7. Wait some time and then navigate back to the View Load Status page. The requests still do not appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document