Quote By Spreadsheet Import Is Validating Supplier Site And Not Supplier Name
(Doc ID 2561359.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user is trying to create a Surrogate quote, he is able to Import Spreadsheet Quote for another supplier than the selected one. The issue occurs for the suppliers that don't have the Supplier site added.
User whats to have the same restriction/ verification also for the supplier name as they have for the supplier site.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new RFQ (Request for Quotation) with two suppliers and submit
Supplier A - without supplier site
Supplier B - with supplier site
2. Create surrogate quote for Supplier A
3. Export - XML Spreadsheet - Rich Style (.xml) -> add information -> save file
4. Import -> submit
5. Create surrogate quote for Supplier B
6. Import directly the file created for step 3, so the file that was create for supplier A
7. The file is imported successfully without any error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document