EMP Images not displayed in Employee Directory, Talent Management, Oracle Learning Management, Timecard Status Dashboard, Organization Chart
(Doc ID 2562291.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP11 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP11 and later
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP11 and later
Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Production 12.2 HRMS RUP 11 version, BasicDet,Address,Phone,Contact
After October 2018 or January 2019 CPU patch was applied Employee Images are no longer rendered in the following flows:
1) Employee Directory.
2) Timecard Status Dashboard
3) Talent profile page
4) Organization Chart
5) Oracle Leaning Management Learner Home Page
No error: Image not rendered
Employee Photo is not rendered in the above listed flows.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
employee Self Service
1. Employee Directory> Employees> Employee Name
2. Hierarchy> Full Hierarchy> D.G.> Personal Actions> Personal Information>
3. OTL Application Developer> Time-card Retrieval Dashboard>
4. Employment Details> No Photo, still missing, both from the Employee Directory and the Person Card
Application of October 2018 or Jan 2019 CPU Patch
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document