Export From PO Change History Is Missing Data In 12.2.7
(Doc ID 2562833.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.2.5 and later, when exporting from PO Change History page, some of the data is missing.
The issue began to occur after upgrade from Release 12.1.3 to Release 12.2.x.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Select a Purchasing Super User responsibility > Purchase Orders > PO Change History.
3. Query a purchase order and then select Show All Changes.
4. On the resulting page, click the Export button to export the data to Excel format.
5. In the Excel file, some of the data (example - "Field Altered") does not show proper values. Also, some of the data may be duplicated in the file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document