Getting Stale Data Error While Creating Item Using Copy Item Functionality
(Doc ID 2563839.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error while creating item using copy item functionality
Unable to perform transaction on the record.
Cause: The record contains stale data. The record has been modified by another user.
Action: Cancel the transaction and re-query the record to get the new data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation > Development Manager > Item Catalog > Item Simple Search
2. Enter Item number then click the Search Button
3. Click the item number to open the item page
4. From the Actions Lis Of Values, select Copy Item and click Go Button
5. Engineering items should be checked and click the Continue Button
6. Enter values for item and item description, then click the Finish Button
7. This results in the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document