Deleting Next Change for Assignment Effects Assignment Budget Values
(Doc ID 2563848.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the assignment update is deleted (delete-next-change)the update to the Assignment Budget Value is also removed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- UK HRMS Manager
- 01-JAN-13 created employee FirstName LastName with 'Money' budget value set to 100
- Dt. 28.02.13 : Change supervisor with update on assignment
- Dt. 01.03.13 : Change 'Money' budget value from 100 to 50 (update)
- Dt. 27.02.13 : Delete next change on assignment
- Dt. 25.03.13 : The change made on supervisor on 28.02.13 is reversed and ok.
- The change on value in budget made on the 01.03.13 is no longer visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document