Error: This supplier is on purchasing hold. (VALUE=xxxxxxx) After Work Confirmation Submitted For Approval, Status Become Processing Status "Error"
(Doc ID 2565253.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Miscellaneous
After Work Confirmation is submitted for approval, Work confirmation get stuck with processing code"Error".
PO interface errors table shows the following error:
Error: This supplier is on purchasing hold. (VALUE=xxxxxxx)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to iSupplier responsibility.
2. Click the PO number link (Purchase Orders).
3. Click the show PO line details.
4. Create Work Confirmation.
5. Choose Create Work Confirmation from Actions LOV. Click GO.
6. Choose Pay Item 1 and click Next.
7. Enter Work Confirmation: Requested/Delivered, Progress.
8. Click Submit.
9. Work Confirmation has been submitted.
10.WC gets stuck with Processing Code 'Error'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document