R12-PAY: Effective Date on Extra Details of Service Form is Applicant Instead of Employee
(Doc ID 2565368.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Extra Details of Service screen effective start date field shows the start date of applicant instead of start date of employment.
This allows details of contract to be valid before employee is hired.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to HRMS Responsibility
- Create applicant from 01 Feb 2018
- Accept offer at 28 Feb 2018
- Create employment with 01 Mar 2018
- (N) People and Maintain - Assignments - Others - Extra Details of Service
- Datetrack on 01 Feb 2018 successfully and added contract type and saved successfully - notice that date of employment is 01 Mar 2018, so record is created before start date of employment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document