Purchase Order Quantity Updated Incorrectly When Changing the Quantity on the Drop Ship Sales Order
(Doc ID 2565459.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, Version 12.1.3
Adjustment of quantity on the sales order line is not updating the quantity properly across on the purchase order.
The unit of measure conversion appears to be possibly not be considered.
Anticipate the quantities to properly update between the sales order line and purchase order line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sales order created with 2 lines.
- Line 1 - UOM Box - quantity of 10 - item 30184110 - UOM Conversion exists - box to each as 875
- Line 2 - UOM Each - quantity of 10 - item 10003656 - UOM Conversion exists - essentially 1 to 1
2. Requisition created properly -
Line 1 - 30184110 - quantity of 8.75 - goes onto PO properly
Line 2 - 10003656 - quantity of 10 - goes onto PO properly
3. Drop Ship order is updated - changing both lines quantity to 11.
PO is updated as follows -
Line 1 - 30184110 - quantity of 11 - updates PO incorrectly
Line 2 - 10003656 - quantity of 11 - updates PO correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document