Error Messages On Mobile App Oracle Maintenance When Using Android
(Doc ID 2565618.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to complete Work Orders, the following error occurs.
Cannot resolve identifier 'display_searchArea'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Oracle maintenance app -> select assets
2. Assets Listed
3. select one (click on the asset) -> at the bottom, click on Work Request
Asset has 2 overdue work orders
4. List of 10-15 Work Requests for the asset opens
5. Click on a Work Request for the asset
6 Click Return Arrow - Cannot resolve identifier 'contextual Tabs', listed 5 times, click ok
7. Cannot resolve identifier 'display_searchArea', listed twice
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document