API QP_PREQ_PUB.PRICE_REQUEST Performance Issue
(Doc ID 2566128.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently it takes approx 70 seconds to complete processing using
QP_PREQ_PUB.PRICE_REQUEST for 100 requests.
Less than 60 seconds to complete 100 requests.
ACTIONS TAKEN UP TO THIS POINT
1. Set QP:Blind Discount Option to NO
2. Gathered stats on schemas: ONT, WSH, QP, INV, GL, MRP, HZ, CZ
3. Applied <Patch 26099068>:R12.QP.C to obtain file QPXGPREB.pls version 120.132.12020000.76
4. Then ran QP: Maintains Denormalized Data in QP Qualifiers, Build Attribute Mapping Rules, Build Formula Package
5. Run custom wrapper code which calls the API price_request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document