Questionnaire Is Not Legible In View Mode
(Doc ID 2567854.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 5x10 table from questionnaire fills the screen during data entry, when user complete the questionnaire, but when viewed afterwards it is cramped into a third of the screen area.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Manager Self Service responsibility
2. Navigate to appraisals > create standard appraisal
3. Complete main appraiser (or appraisee) questionnaire
4. Share with appraisee
5. Log in as appraisee > Open notification
6. Click on Update Action
7. Go to Questionnaire: Main Appraiser > Open Show Questionnaire
8. Got issue: questionnaire is not formatted ( legible format)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document