IR8A Summary Report (Singapore) is duplicating figures under 'MOA 128'
(Doc ID 2567886.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Singapore) - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Singapore Payroll
IR8A Summary Report is showing 'MOA 128' amount multiple times the number of assignment updates.
IR8A Summary Report should show the correct amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run payroll
2. Run IRAS Line Archive
3. Check the output of IRAS Line Archive Processor under 'moa 128'
4. Run Generate IRAS Summary Report for IR8A
5. Check the output of IR8A Summary Report under 'MOA 128' and no discrepancy is found w.r.t IRAS Line Archive Processor
6. Rollback IRAS Line Archive
7. Make an assignment update (like change of Job)
8. Run IRAS Line Archive
9. Run Generate IRAS Summary Report for IR8A
10. Check the output of IR8A Summary Report under 'MOA 128' and the amount is double of that in IRAS Line Archive Processor
Note: If there is one more assignment update, 'MOA 128' in IR8A Summary Report shows the amount as three times of that in IRAS Line Archive Processor
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document