Spot Buy Missing 'Automatically Create a Purchase Order When My Requisition Is Approved' Checkbox
(Doc ID 2569244.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version,
After configuring Spot Buy the "Automatically create a Purchase Order ..." feature is still not available
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Grant role 'ICX Spot Buy Access Role' to the responsibility.
2. Setup Default Buyer in Purchasing Options.
3. Setup Spot Buy Options in Purchase Requisition Document Type.
4. Set profile option 'POR: Use Modernized User Interface for Non Catalog Request' = Yes.
5. Create a Spot Buy requisition
- The 'Automatically create a Purchase Order when my requisition is approved' checkbox is not available, and the requisition is not automatically converted into a Purchase Order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document