Service HTML: Issues with "More Products" Functionality
(Doc ID 2569558.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides the solution to the following issues in the 'More Products' screen:
. "Select A Valid Value. Click On Magnifying Glass." (Instance Is Valid)
. After selecting a Serial Number the Category field is left blank
Error in More Products page when selecting an Item Instance that is valid.
"Select a Valid Value. Click on Magnifying Glass".
After adding an item to the More Products screen using a Serial Number, the Category field is left blank.
For Issue 1:
"Select a valid value. Click on Magnifying Glass."
For Issue 2:
No error, but the Category is not populated.
(R) Customer Support Specialist
(N) Agent Dashboard
Issue # 1:
- User creates a new SR and assigns Instance Number 123 to it.
- User selects More Product to add another Instance Number to the SR.
- User selects the button to add another product.
=> The message appears asking the user to select a valid value.
- User selects the magnifying glass as directed.
- Three instances are listed. 123, 321, 456
- User selects 123 and saves the record.
- Then tries to add another product.
=> The same error occurs.
Issue # 2:
- Open SR
- Navigate to 'More Product' window
- Add a second row.
=> Item Category is not populated.
Issue 1 : Unable to use multiple products.
Issue 2 : Unable to select a Problem and Resolution codes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document