Charges HTML - Prompt To Save Changes When No Changes Occurred
(Doc ID 2569583.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Charges UI, APIs, and schema
In the charges HTML screen the user will be prompted to save changes when exiting the screen even though they have not made any changes to the content on the screen.
The changes you made to this page have not been saved. If continue, the changes will be discarded. Do you wish to continue?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Customer Support Specialist, navigate to Agent Dashboard
2. Query an existing service request that has charges lines already submitted
3. In the Update Service Request page, select the option to go to "Charges and Service Logistics" and click "Go"
4. In the Charges page, do not change anything, just review the information and click "Cancel" to go back
5. A pop-up message occurs asking to save changes even when no changes occurred
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document