Slovakia Localizations: Changes In VAT Reporting For Slovakia From 01.01.2018
(Doc ID 2570731.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2019
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From 01.01.2018 there are changes in official form for monthly VAT tax reporting. It's is necessary to implement these changes in localization request CLE: VAT Register(SK) effective from 01.01.2012 - XML to be able to send output of this request to the tax authority.
There is necessary to send information about type of the company from VAT tax law point of view. There are 6 possible types of company from VAT tax law point of view:
- Value added tax payer (hereinafter referred to as "the tax").
- Other person registered for tax.
- The person obliged to file a tax return according to Section 78.3, 78.4 and 78.9 of the Act.
- Taxable person under Section 3.5 of the Act applying the deduction.
- Tax representative according to Section 69a of the Act.
- Tax representative according to Section 69aa of the Act.
Without implementation of this change in CLE: VAT Register(SK) effective from 01.01.2012 - XML it's not possible to send tax declaration from EBS to tax authority.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document