ISP Draft Change Request Receives Pending Record Exist Error
(Doc ID 2571918.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On iSupplier 12.2.5 when attempting to accept all changes on a PO change request, the following error occurs:
ERROR: The errors listed below were found in updating Order 1001018 with your response. Therefore your Acceptance responses have not been processed and have been reset to Pending status. You can choose one of the following courses of action: 1. Try submitting your responses again 2. Contact your system administrator for any unexpected errors 3. Reject all change requests on this Order to reset the Order to its last approved revision
PENDING RECORDS EXIST
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have supplier create a change request for a standard Purchase Order in iSupplier Portal
2. Split the shipment line > Save
3. See that the PO is in Change Request Status 'Draft'
4. Open the PO for changes again.
5. Shipment line 2 is shown as supplier change pending
6. Select action as change and submit > PO still is in draft status, not supplier change pending
7. Have buyer accept all changes and the error occurs.
Due to this issue, users cannot accept the changes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document