Timecards Mobile Application Does Not Work Correctly When Adding a New Entry for a Submitted Timecard
(Doc ID 2572435.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Timecards Mobile Application Does Not Work Correctly When Adding a New Entry for a Submitted Timecard. Below are the steps to reproduce and describing the problem
1.Apply patch Patch 27868903 :R12.HXT.B
2. Set the profile OTL: Allow Self Service Access to Draft Timecards to Yes at Site level
3. Enter from mobile for week 9th of June-15th of June 8 regular hours every day, 40 h in total
4. Check from Self Service application. Draft timecard is not visible
5. Try to enter the same timecard from self-service and got error:
"Draft time entries created/updated from another interface have been added to this timecard. Action on this timecard would clear the draft time entries
from the interface"
6. Submit timecard screen from mobile shows properly 40 hours. Submit timecard from mobile
7. Check from self-service. Timecard appears in Submitted status with 40 hours
8. From mobile app, add 3 hours Overtime on 9th of June. Save
9. Go to Submit screen in mobile. It is showing 40hours (incorrect, it should show 43 hours)
10. Navigate to Self -service desktop application. Timecard appeared, in Draft status, showing in Summary page, 40hours
11. Click on Details. Warning appears:
Draft Time Entries created/updated from another interface have been added to this timecard. Action on this timecard would clear the draft time entries
from the interface.
and timecard is empty
12. Same behavior when clicking on Update
All the entries from mobile app should be submitted
Draft mobile timecard should be seen in self-service app
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document