After Change Requests Are Accepted By the Buyer Requisition Line Quantities Are Incorrect
(Doc ID 2572583.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The requisition change history quantities (new quantity and old quantity ) are incorrect after change requests are entered and accepted by the buyer
This only occurs following steps below
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use Autocreate to create a Purchase Order from a Requisition.
2. Then add to this PO via the AutoCreate from other Requisitions.
At this point there is a Purchase Order created from multiple Requisitions
3. In iProcurement create change requests one at a time for these two Requisitions and approve the change requests so they are sent to the Buyer for acceptance
4. Login as the Buyer and in one session open the worklist and quickly (within seconds) approve both change requests for these Requisitions
5. The change requests are approved but now the requisition line quantities are not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document