Consigned Items Form (OAF Page 'PosConsignItemPG') Doesnt Show Any Data For Most Of Consigned Items
(Doc ID 2573021.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Other Issues
Consigned Items Form (OAF page 'PosConsignItemPG') doesnt show any data for most of consigned items
The HTML form (OAF form) "Consigned Items" doesn’t show any data for almost all consigned items.
No data found
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a global Blanket Purchase Agreement e.g. for item 123456 (BPA 54321).
2. Create an ASL entry for item 123456 and link the previously created BPA (BPA 54321).
3. Make sure that the "Consigned from Supplier" flag is activated.
4 Create a PO (34567) and make sure that the "Consigned" flag is active in the shipment.
5. Also make sure that the previously created BPA is referenced as source document.
6 Approve the PO (34567).
7. Enter a receipt for the PO (34567).
8. Enter a "Transfer To Regular" Transaction for the partial or full quantity of the previous PO receipt.
9. Switch to any Inventory Responsibility and go to >Reports >Consigned Inventory.
10. Enter any search criteria (e.g. item 123456) and hit the GO button.
11. See that there are no search results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document