PROMOTIONAL MODIFIER NOT WORKING AS EXPECTED FOR SPLIT LINES
(Doc ID 2574297.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
When a promotional line is split manually or by the system individually, the split of the buy item line thereafter is
causing mismatch in the promotional line quantities
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management super user
2. Create an order such that promotional line is added via modifier.
3. Split the promotional line
4. Now cancel the buy item partially or split it .
5. The promotional line quantity does not adjust accordingly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document