Unable To Link Configuration Item: An Internal Error Occurred While Linking Configuration Item.
(Doc ID 2575705.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to link a particular Configuration Item in the Sales Order, the following error occurs.
An internal error occurred while linking configuration item. Action : Contact your Oracle support representative
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Open Order Number = XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, go to Line Items tab.
4. Actions*Link Configuartion Item
5. Select item XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document