Usage Billing is Not Honoring the Price Break Functionality
(Doc ID 2577256.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a Price Break setup on a Usage Line on a Service Contract, the Block Price is not being passed to AR.
1. Create a Range Price Break on a usage item with these values:
First 150 - Block Price of $500
Next 150 - Break Unit Price of $2
Above 300 - Break Unit Price of $5
2. Create a Service Contract using the above Usage Item.
3. Take a Counter Reading.
4. Run the Service Contracts Main Billing program.
5. Note the Price in the Output file is as expected.
6. Review the Billing Schedule History for the Usage line and the price is as expected.
7. Run the AutoInvoice Master program.
8. Run the Service Contracts Fetch Receivables Info for Billing program.
9. Check the Billing Schedule History for the Usage line and the price has dropped by the amount of the Block Price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document