LPN Content Label Is Not Printing Correct Qty For ASNs With Multiple Lines
(Doc ID 2578909.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) is received via the Receiving Transactions Interface.
As an example the ASN contains 3 POs, each having 1 line, quantity of 1, for the same item, and received into the same LPN.
The Pregenerate putaway suggestions is run, which triggers an LPN Content label.
The label should be printing with a Quantity of 3, as each of the 3 PO lines in the ASN has a quantity of 1.
However, only a quantity of 1 is printing on the LPN Content Label.
Expect that quantity on the LPN Content Label to show a quantity of 3.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create multiple POs with same item and destination org and locations.
2) Create single ASN for all the above POs.
3) Receive the ASN thru Interface batch program
4) Run Pregenerate Putaway Suggestions to trigger the LPN Content Label
5) In that label the Qty should the sum of all the ASN lines quantity. but it is only printing the quantity of 1 PO line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document