The 'Apply Template' Button is Not Available After Doing a Create Revision
(Doc ID 2579836.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After doing a "Create Revision" > "Apply and Add Details" and "Remove Terms", the following message is shown: "No Contract Terms are available for this document. Please click 'Apply Template' to add Contract Terms." However, there is no "Apply Template" option on the page.
1. Using the Contracts Workbench Administrator responsibility, open a Signed Repository Contract which has Clauses attached to it.
2. Click the Update button.
3. Choose "Create Revision" from the Actions drop down and click the Go button.
4. Click the "Apply and Add Details" button.
5. Choose "Remove Terms" from the Actions drop down and click the Go button.
6. Choose 'Yes' to the "are you sure" question. > On the Clauses page the Clauses are no longer present.
7. The following message is shown: "No Contract Terms are available for this document. Please click "Apply Template" to add Contract Terms". However, there is no "Apply Template" option on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document