MFS MP: The Subinventory Selection Is Showing Duplicate Subinventories When Creating A Parts Order
(Doc ID 2580174.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6
When creating a parts order in the MFS MultiPlatform application some subinventories are showing as duplicate in the LOV.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Field Service Manager responsibility
2. Open any Form and CTRL+L to get Subinventories Form
3. Set the Organization
4. Change the description of subinventory and save it.
5. End date the Subinventory from resource and re-assigned the same subinventory under same organization
6. Sync performed in MFS Client after running JTM Master Concurrent program for parameter "Lookup"
7. When subinventory was end dated first checked in MFS client to verify it got removed from Trunk screen
8. Performed Complete sync to get the latest data into MFS client
9. Found Subinventory is showing duplicated under the same organization with 2 different descriptions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document