The Service Contracts Line Level Copy Functionality Within Existing Contracts is Not Working as Expected
(Doc ID 2580317.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PO Required flag gets copied when copying lines within the same contract. However, the Instruction "PO Number" and the PO Number are not copied over. This results in a QA Check error "Enter PO Number for Line Number: X"
1. Using a Service Contracts responsibility.
2. Query up a Service Contract in the Search Contract form and right click and select "Copy".
3. In the Copy form select a Line to be copied onto the same contract.
4. The new contract line is created.
5. Check the Lines > Tax/Payment Options tab and see that the PO Number field is blank.
6. In the "Instruction" LOV select "PO Number".
7. The PO Required flag is made visible and is checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document