TeleService: Contracts not Found - Subscription Agreement Entitlements are not Visible
(Doc ID 2581543.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entitlement Contract Not visible on Create Service Requests form
Subscription Contracts are create from Order Management based on standard Merging Rules.
One contract will be created for each order, so a Subscription Agreement can have both Subscription and Service lines.
The contracts appear to be set-up correctly (with coverage for the service lines). However, these contracts are NOT visible on the Create Service Requests form, even though the configuration for the coverage indicates that they should be seen as entitlements.
Subscription Agreements should appear in Service Request form - Subject tab.
1) Create order with both Subscription and Service items
2) Process order through until all lines are closed
3) Run "Service Contracts Order Processing Program" so that Contract is created.
4) Verify that entitlement is visible using "Entitlements Search" for Serial Number
5) Create Service Request for that Serial Number
=> Subscription Agreement contract is not available for selection.
Users need to update Merging Rules on the Subscription line BEFORE booking the Order.
This will force the subscription lines and service lines to be placed on different contracts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document