R12: AP: Discount Not Getting Calculated Automatically After Split Schedule Payment
(Doc ID 2581609.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discount not getting calculated automatically by system after split schedule Payment
1. Created an Invoice TEST-DISC-1 with Invoice Amount 123.
2. Created Invoice Item Line with amount 123.
3. Gross Amount is 123 in Schedule Payments tab.
Line 1: Amount:123.00 Discount:7.38
4. Updated Gross amount as 50 and confirmed that discount get calculated automatically by system and Clicked on Split Schedule immediately
5. So, system has created another line with amount of 73
6. For line with Gross amount 73, discount has not been calculated by system automatically as per payment terms.
Line 1: Amount:50.00 Discount:3.00
Line 2: Amount:73.00 Discount:0.00 <= Not calculate by system automatically
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document