OTL: APP-HXT-39023: Cannot Terminate Person Record Because of Associated Timecards
(Doc ID 2581784.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to terminate an Employee after recent upgrade from 12.2.4 to 12.2.8, following error appears:
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "HRMS Manager" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. Query an Employee who has to be terminated.
4. Now click on "Others" and from the List Of Values (LOV), select the value "End Employment".
5. In the launched form, key in the termination details (all three dates of termination are entered with same value) and when trying to save the same (Terminate the Employee), got the above error message.
Instances Affected: Production Environment
Recent Changes: Application upgrade 12.2.4 to 12.2.8
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document