Vision Demo - 12.2.9 PDH/Item Enhancement - Allow to Change Item UOM
(Doc ID 2581800.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version 12.2.9 and later
Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.9 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently Item UOM can be selected only at the time of item creation, and cannot be updated once item is saved.
12.2.9 onwards user will be allowed change Item UOM after item is created and before any transactions exist e.g. inventory transactions, SO, PO, WO etc.
Note will provide steps involved in changing the Item UOM.
It will cover below methods
1. Master Item form -> Update an item
2. PDH item overview page -> Update an item
3. Excel import -> UOM field is updatable
4. Item Public API -> ego_item_pub.process_items
5. IOI/Interface tables -> Support UOM changing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document