28282011-P60 Not Produced For Some PAYE Aggregated Employees
(Doc ID 2582335.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 HRMS RUP13 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P60 is not produced for some PAYE aggregated employees
PAYE aggregated employees did not receive a P60 for 2017-18 as the RTI P60 Archive Process did not produce P60 archive items for them.
Each of these employees:
- had earnings on an assignment than ended during the year
- moved across onto another assignment starting the day after the first one ended, so there was no break in service
- did not have any earnings on this second assignment before the end of the tax year.
We have identified the people affected by:
1. determining which PAYE aggregated employees employed at the end of the year had pay results for March 2018 but no P60
2. determining which of these employees had a Taxable Pay balance (_PER_TD_CPE_YTD dimension) greater than zero
The FPS messages sent to HMRC for these people have included a Payroll Id Change to the RTI Payroll Id of the second assignment and (for most) no date of leaving has been reported at any time during the year.
We envisage that for these people their P60 should report values corresponding to the last values reported to HMRC in the last 2017-18 FPS message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document