Unable To Update WIP Job Components Using WIP Mass Load
(Doc ID 2582984.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update WIP job components using the WIP Mass Load program, the following error occurs.
Value for column CREATED_BY_NAME is being ignored.
Value for column ORGANIZATION_CODE is being ignored.
Value for column WIP_ENTITY_ID is being ignored.
Value for column COMPLETION_LOCATOR_SEGMENTS is being ignored.
Duplicate value for Job Name.
1. A job with this name already exists in this organization.
2. Job names must be unique. You cannot import jobs with the same name into the same organization.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Executed Attached Insert Script.
2) Ran "WIP Mass Load" Import Program
3) Program Completed normally but don't see any changes in component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document