Vision Demo - 12.2.9 Receipt Inspection Using Receiving Inspection HTML Page
(Doc ID 2583101.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prior to 12.2.9, users were unable to perform inspection of items received using Receiving Workbench Inspection HTML page.
It was possible to do so using Receiving Transactions form only.
From 12.2.9 onwards, Oracle has enhanced the inspection process using Receiving Workbench Inspection HTML page as well.
The HTML page supports Oracle Purchasing inspection only, it does not support inspection using Oracle Quality.
The goal is to provide receiving inspection functionality using Inspection HTML page of Receiving Workbench UI.
In Phase 1 of 12.2.9, it supports inspection of receipts in a non WMS enabled organization and loose quantity receipts in a WMS enabled organization in Receiving Inspection HTML page.
This document provides information on inspecting receipts for non WMS enabled organizations only.
The note will cover the following:
- Verify Pending Inspection tile count prior to Purchase Order creation
- Create a Purchase Order with inspection required routing
- Create Purchase Order receipt
- Verify Pending Inspection tile count after receipt creation
- Search for receipt using search criteria in Inspection page
- Inspect receipt in Receiving Inspection HTML page
- Search inspected receipt
- Verify deliver behavior without inspection with profile 'RCV: Allow Routing Override' as No
- Verify deliver behavior without inspection with profile 'RCV: Allow Routing Override' as Yes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document