Wrong Unit Price is Created for Usage Lines Billing With Block Price Breaks
(Doc ID 2583534.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run AutoInvoice on Usage line data from Service Contracts, the following error occurs.
The supplied amount must match unit selling price times the quantity when you do not use an AutoInvoice Clearing account.
1. Set up Price Breaks with Block Pricing.
2. Capture a counter value for a usage line using the Block Pricing.
3. Run the Service Contracts Main Billing program.
4. Run the AutoInvoice program.
5. See the indicated error in the output.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document