Getting Error When Entering Charge Time To Work Orders
(Doc ID 2583836.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter a resource transaction for an employee/operation on a Work Order, the following error occurs.
1. Following errors occurred while charging resource (XXXXX) for operation (NN) of work order (NNNNN)
2. Resource transaction has failed. Please reenter correct values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Maintenance Super User.
2. Navigation = Work Orders-> Query Work Order
3. Choose an operation, Operation NN-> Charge Time
4. Charging resource (XXXXX) for operation (NN) of work order (NNNNN)
Other error messages might be:
Concurrent program "Retrieve Timecard Data from OTL to EAM" will fail with the following message:
'FAILURE -- Resource Transaction encountered errors; Please look
into hxc_transactions table for details'.
Charging time for those employee will fail with the following message:"Resource transaction
has failed. Please reenter correct values."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document