GST: For Partial Move Order Transaction QTY Against Incorrect Tax Amount Posted In AR
(Doc ID 2584202.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect tax amount and line amount in India tax details form in case of ATO Cycle.Where at AR, the price and quantity is showing up correctly , but the line amount and tax amount is appearing incorrectly.
Tax amount and line amount should be as per the transaction created.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create Sales Order (ex:- 28)
2. With quantity 10, added PS_ATO_MODEL item
3. Click on configurator and attached PS_PurchItem1
4. Booked the order
5. Create Configuration - Eligible
6. Star item gets created.
7. Tax applied only on Star item and remaining items do not have tax.
8. Now, tax amount at Sales order is 90.
9. Line amount is 3000
10. Create Supply Order - Eligible
11. Reserve quantity (5+5)
12. Customer do not have separate Move transaction (WIP) and are creating
transact move orders from inventory responsibility.
13. Lets say out of 10 quantity, customer is creating 2 transact move orders
with 5 quantity each.
14. Now, Perform Pick release.
15. Ship Confirm.
16. Order line updated to Shipped.
17. Ran Workflow background process
18. Ran Autoinvoice import program
19. Observed that 100102 and 100101 got generated in AR. Where as, 100101 got
generated with tax amount 45 instead of 90 and line amount is reflecting as
1500 instead of 3000. But price is reflecting as 300 and quantity as 10.
Due to the issue, customer is not able to validate tax amount at AR with Sales order
No Workaround, issue is coming for all cases where multiple delivery detail id exists for single delivery.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document