Drag & Drop Shipment Groups On Dock And Yard Manager Screen Throws 'java.lang.NumberFormatException: null' in IE 11
(Doc ID 2585018.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
when trying to drag and drop Shipment Groups on Dock and Yard Manager screen and trying to save appointment, it throws error.
This is occurring only if the user is using appointments on Shipment Groups only
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created two location (updated Support Business Types to "Shipment Group")
2. Created two Order Releases then planned onto shipments
3. Created Shipment group from the above locations
4. Tendered the shipments and navigated to Operational Planning -> Appointment Management ->Dock and Yard Manager -> Search for Location of origin
5. Drag and drop shipment group into appointment slots and save, the following error is thrown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document