AU: Employees with Zero YTD error in ATO STP Portal
(Doc ID 2585554.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 HRMS RUP12 version, Australian Payroll
Uploading STP file of negative net pay (processed to reverse the employee YTDs to zero) resulted in the below errors.
+ If Employee Lump Sum A is provided then Employee Lump Sum Payment A Type must also be provided
+ If the Allowance Amount is provided, then the Allowance Type must be provided
Zero YTDs should also get uploaded.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As per business requirement, ran negative quickpay to reverse the employees YTD's to zero.
2. Updated the Single Touch Payroll Extra Information EIT where the 'Report Zero YTD' was updated to Yes.
3. Ran the Single Touch Payroll Archive.
4. The employee was reported on the Exception Report as zero YTD's and the Validation report showed zero YTD's and negative W1 and W2 values - correct.
5. Ran Single Touch Payroll Report process.
6. Uploaded 'Generate STP Delimited File' and got the errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document