Install Base Items Recieved Into A Non-Quantity Tracked Subinventory And Cannot Be Transacted
(Doc ID 2585838.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Install Base items were received into a non-qty tracked subinventory and so cannot be transacted.
- The items are Install base tracked, serialized items
- They were Received into Inventory.
- The items were Part Issued out, which Expired the instances.
- The instances are also Internally owned because they were received into inventory.
- The serial numbers were Re-received in order to reactivate the instance in install base but they were received into inventory after turning off the Qty Tracked flag on the subinventory.
Thus they do not show in inventory, but the serial numbers are in a “Resides in Stores” (Status 3) status.
No Inventory transactions can be used because Inventory cannot see it.
- Attempt was made to turn off Qty Tracking on the subinventory before issuing the material out via Miscellaneous issue or Sales Order but the transactions still cannot be seen in Inventory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document