ISupplier: Poor Performance While Requesting For Change Request For Blanket Agreement
(Doc ID 2586400.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Home page Issues
Poor performance when requesting change request for Quantity/Price for a blanket agreement.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open iSupplier Portal as Supplier
2. Click on Orders Tab
3. Click on Agreements subtab
4. Search for Blanket Agreement PO
5. Select the PO
6. Click on PO Number on header level.
7. Select Request Changes option from Actions dropdown
8. Hit Go button.
9. Issue: It takes around 150+ seconds to show the next Request Changes page. Business Users have reported that for multiple suppliers it is taking several minutes to process one change. In one particular instance it took 9 minutes.
The following note has been implemented already
R12 iSupplier Poor Performance at PO Query For Blanket Agreement Containing Many Lines (Doc ID 1929036.1)
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Users are not able to change large blanket agreement documents in iSupplier Portal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document