Error Parsing Response When Attempting to Access Mobile SSHR Using Apps Developed from the Mobile Application Archive (maa) File
(Doc ID 2587676.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access Mobile SSHR Apps, the following error occurs. The error only occurs when using the Mobile SSHR Apps developed from the Mobile Application Archive (.maa) file. The system is working correctly when using the Mobile SSHR Apps downloaded from the Apple Store. ERROR
class oracle.apps.ben.mobile.sshr.benefits.BenPerActnsExistsVO.initListFromRestCall - Error parsing response
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Import the .maa file in Oracle JDeveloper
2. Register and enable a new application through Mobile Application Manager responsibility.
3. Grant the role App Access Role for Self-Service HR (UMX|MBL|SELFSERVICE_HR_APP_ACCES_ROLE) to the employee self-service responsibility assigned to the user.
4. Deploy the apps from Oracle JDeveloper.
5. Open the Mobile SSHR Apps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document