Getting Duplicate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders After Applying Patch 26983458:R12.EAM.C
(Doc ID 2587679.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying patch 26983458:R12.EAM.C, forecast is creating duplicate work orders instead of re-sequencing cycle on released work orders.
The issue was resolved previously by applying patches 25925257:R12.EAM.C and 27125230:R12.EAM.
Then the issue resurfaced after applying the consolidated PM patch 26983458:R12.EAM.C
Duplicate work orders should not be suggested.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Run Forecast in Maintenance Workbench.
3. Duplicate work orders are being suggested in the forecast which is not good.
4. Update Current Cycle.
5. Review Work Orders in Maintenance Workbench.
6. Duplicate work orders are generated again instead of re-sequencing existing work orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document